The Danny Greenberg Studio
Work one on one with one of the leading voice and acting coaches in New York. Danny's students have been seen on broadway, on television shows, and in numerous national tours. Danny specializes in teaching vocal and acting technique, building repertoire, preparing students for professional and non professional auditions, mentoring students and parents on the professional performing arts business, and connecting students when ready with top agents and casting directors. All lessons available in person in the Tri-state area and online.
Gain the building blocks to cultivate professional level technique, work ethic, and confidence
Top level conservatory technique and discipline married with warmth and encouragement.
Professional guidance and connections that last a lifetime
- Learn conservatory style acting techniques through exercises, monologues, and scene work.
- Learn how to think like an actor; break down a scene's given circumstances to find a characters objective
- Learn to make strong choices based on your character's objective and relationships
- Learn how to become a truthful actor
Private Voice Tech/Interp
- Learn conservatory style technique based in pedagogy to free your natural voice.
- Gain an anchored foundation with exercises that teach alignment, breath, and how to access resonance.
- Learn proper technique that isolates and eliminates tension to ensure a lifetime of singing
- Learn song interpretation skills that teach you how to break down a song, make strong choices, phrase honestly, and communicate actively to an audience
All private lessons available in person AND online*
- Prepare for musical theater, straight theater, and film auditions.
- Gain a complete understanding of the sides you are given to prepare for an audition.
- Be guided towards making strong and memorable choices that will help you stand out on audition day.
- Build a rep book filled with material that is age appropriate, shows what you do best, and celebrates who you are.